Thanks to our extensive expertise in the field, the result of more than 20 years of experience, the professionals at Figueras Legal offer comprehensive advice in all types of proceedings related to the viability of a certain company, in any of the stages in which it can be found: pre-petition, restructuring, insolvency and/or refinancing and sale of Business Units, among others.
This allows us to offer customized solutions to all types of companies and entities in crisis situations, regardless of their size, sector of activity or type of legal entity.
This extensive career in the insolvency field enables us to act as:
- Lawyers and advisors of companies in insolvency or pre-insolvency
- Lawyers of the insolvent
- Lawyers of commercial and/or financial creditors
- Insolvency Administrators appointed by the Commercial Courts
- Advisors of third parties affected by the insolvency classification and
- Advisors of third parties interested in the acquisition of business units in insolvency proceedings
The extensive experience and exclusive dedication of a committed team also allows us to provide solutions adapted to each business, always taking into account the needs of the company and the real situation of the market. And all this, for a single purpose: that companies can make the optimal decisions regarding the restructuring of their respective businesses, both in pre-insolvency and insolvency or refinancing scenarios.
In order to guarantee the benefit and interests of our clients, the Insolvency team at our law firm carefully studies each case considering, among others, the corporate, commercial, labor or financial aspects that may impact on any transaction of this type.
- Pre-insolvency advice
- Legal assistance in insolvency proceedings: strategy and development of the insolvency
- Filing for insolvency proceedings by a debtor or creditor
- Restructuring, bank refinancing and debt renegotiation procedures
- Legal advice on the sale of business units in insolvency proceedings
- Legal assistance for third parties in insolvency classification incidents
- Liability of administrators
- Analysis and implementation of feasibility plans
- ‘Law of Second Chance’ for Private individuals