1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The Responsible for the processing of your personal data and owner of the website figueras.legal is FIGUERAS LEGAL, SLP (henceforth FIGUERAS), a trading company with registered address in Av. Diagonal, 618 floor 5th, 08021 Barcelona with Fiscal ID number B-63437834, and registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 36334, folio 219, Sheet 285495.
TELEPHONE: (+34) 93 419 38 45
Responsible for the Processing
In terms of data protection, Figueras Legal SL should be considered the responsible for the processing, in relation to the files/processings identified in this policy, specifically in the section Data processing.
The following are the identifying data of the owner of this website:
- Responsible for the Processing: Figueras Legal SL
- Postal address: Avenida Diagonal, 618 floor 5th F, 08021, Barcelona, (Barcelona).
- Email: email@example.com
2. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At FIGUERAS we process the information you provide us in order to respond to the request for information that you send us, provide you with information about our services, manage internally and externally the services or orders you contract, as well as comply with the administrative procedures or legal obligations arising from such activities.
The data will be processed with the aim of providing access to the online content of the website, as well as meeting the requests of the users of the web page, keeping a visitor’s register (IP addresses, browser data, page accessed, etc.) for statistical purposes or applying measures aimed at the security of the web.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Initially, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your express consent to provide them to us voluntarily for the purposes you request. In case you contract our professional services, the legal basis that will legitimize the processing of your data will be the contractual relationship that has been established between us. The legitimation for the processing of the personal data of suppliers is based on the contractual relationship that is generated between us. The legitimation for the processing of the data of our employees or professionals is based on the employment or contractual relationship that binds us.
4. CONSERVATION PERIOD How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide to us will be kept for the time necessary to manage the information you request, as well as to manage the services or orders you contract. Once the data has met the needs for which they were collected we will delete them definitively or return them if you indicate it. However, FIGUERAS may retain the data that are necessary in order to justify the performance of its professional services in the case that they were questioned and no longer than the necessary for the limitation of the corresponding legal responsibilities.
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data will be incorporated into the database belonging to FIGUERAS LEGAL, SLP, and will not be transferred to third parties except those professionals who necessarily have to intervene in the execution of the order or service that you have requested.
Within our organization your Personal Data will be processed by duly authorized staff, and, if it is necessary or practical to fulfill the purposes indicated above, it may be processed, in certain cases, by third parties. In particular, you are informed that the data provided may be referred, in whole or in part, to Courts and Tribunals, or other bodies of the Public Administration, all under the strict fulfillment of the obligation of professional secrecy and for the good purpose of the professional assignment.
In particular, the categories of recipients to whom your Personal Data may be communicated are as follows:
- appointed third parties in charge of processing, such as IT providers, consultants, advisors or managers and other suppliers
- entities and Authorities, when applicable, in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- other providers to which, when applicable, your personal data may be transferred to other entities, for our normal functioning as financial institutions, insurers, logistics service providers, among others
- Courts and Tribunals, or other bodies of the Public Administration, all under the strict fulfillment of the duty of professional secrecy and for the good purpose of the professional assignment
- solicitors, experts and other professionals who may intervene in the proceedings.
In any case, all of them shall be subject to the obligation of professional secrecy required by the sectoral legislation that affects them, or if applicable, they have signed, in advance, the corresponding commitment of confidentiality in accordance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any person whose personal data are processed by FIGUERAS as the responsible for the processing, may exercise a number of rights over them.
If you wish to exercise the rights that the data protection regulations grant you, please send us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject the right you want to exercise and attaching a copy of your national identity document or passport.
The rights that the current legislation recognizes and that, if applicable, you can exercise are:
-Right to access Data::
You have the right to be informed by the responsible of the Data processing if your personal data is being processed or not, and if the processing is confirmed, it will allow your access by providing you with the following information:
- The purposes of the processing.
- The categories of data concerned.
- The time limit or criteria for data retention.
-Right to rectify data:
You have the right to ask the responsible for the processing to rectify your data when they are inaccurate or incomplete by means of an additional corrective statement.
-Right to delete data:
The data subject shall have the right to ask the responsible for the processing to delete his/her data, when:
- The processing is unlawful.
- The data subject has withdrawn his/her consent.
- They are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or treated.
- The data subject has exercised the right of opposition and there are no other legitimate grounds to the processing.
- The data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation of the responsible for the processing.
The data subject shall not have the right to ask the responsible for the processing to delete his/her data when the processing is necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
- To comply with a legal obligation of the responsible for the processing.
- For the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- For public interest based on current legislation for public health reasons or for historical, statistical or scientific research purposes.
-Right to data portability:
You have the right to ask the responsible of the processing to transmit your data to another responsible for the data processing or to the data subject, through a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, when the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on:
- The consent of the data subject for specific purposes.
- The performance of a contract or draft contract with the data subject.
The right to data portability shall not apply when:
- Transmission is technically impossible.
- May adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
- The processing has a public interest mission based on current legislation.
-Right of limitation of the processing of your data:
The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of his/her data by the Responsible for the processing for reasons related to his/her particular situation, when the processing is based on:
- Direct merchandising.
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible or third parties, provided that the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail, especially if he/she is a child.
- Historical, statistical or scientific research, unless treatment is necessary for public interest reasons.
Even if the data subject objects to the processing of his/her data, the Responsible may continue to treat them provided that the legitimate interest of the Responsible prevails over the interests or rights and freedoms of the interested party in a judicial proceeding that justifies it.
The Responsible shall inform the data subject of the right to object to the processing of his/her data in an explicit, clear and separate manner from any other information, at the time of the first communication.
-Right of opposition:
It is the right not to carry out the processing of the data or to cease it when it is not necessary to consent to the processing, because of the concurrence of a legitimate and well-founded reason, referring to their specific personal situation, that justifies it, and provided that a Law does not provide otherwise.
-Right not to be subjected to any profiling:
The data subject shall have the right not to be profiled for the purpose of making individual decisions based on automated data processing and intended to evaluate, analyse or predict the following personal aspects:
- Profesional performance.
- Economic situation.
- Personal preferences or interests.
- Location or movements of the person.
When profiling is based solely on automated processing:
- The data subject shall have the right to be informed if the decision that may be made may produce legal effects that significantly affect him
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain human intervention from the Responsible, to express his/her point of view and to challenge the decision, if the processing has been authorized by:
- The explicit consent of the data subject.
- A contract between the Responsible and the data subject.
It shall not apply to the right not to be profiled where the decision which may be taken as a result of it is authorised by:
- The explicit consent of the interested party.
- A contract between the Responsible and the data subject.
- A processing based on current legislation.
Communications via email, or by any other means, sent from Figueras Legal, SLP are addressed exclusively to the recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of such communications or any accompanying documentation is totally prohibited. In case you have received any of these communications by mistake, please notify us immediately, replying by the same way you received it or in our contact email and, in any case, delete it without any copy.
8. COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer (computer or mobile device) with the aim of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on our Website and the sites visited just before and after.
KINDS OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
These are cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for improving how our Website works. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
These cookies remain in your browser for longer, allowing us to recognise you as a returning visitor to the Website and to adapt the content to offer you content that matches your preferences.
Functional or technical cookies:
These cookies allow the user to navigate through the Website and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, counting visits or using security elements during navigation.
Preference or personalisation cookies:
These cookies allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as language, appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which it is accessed.
Analysis or measurement cookies:
These Cookies are processed by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the services offered made by users. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of our products or services.
Marketing or other cookies:
These Cookies, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
In particular, we currently use the following cookies:
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.||Analytics|
|_gat||10 minutos||Se trata de una cookie analítica, relacionada con Google Analytics. Se usa para diferenciar entre los diferentes objetos de seguimiento creados en la sesión.||Analytics|
|_gid||Session||It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. It is used to differentiate between different tracking objects created in the session. Cookie containing an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users.||Analytics|
|pll_language||1 day||Polylang is an extension for making WordPress websites multilingual. It records the language chosen by the user.||Functional|
When you enter our website for the first time, a banner will appear so that you can access and learn about the cookies used by our website and, where appropriate, consent to their use. If you do not accept the cookies, only the cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Website or the applications or services you use will be installed on your computer, but no analytical or advertising cookies will be downloaded.
DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES OR WITHDRAW MY CONSENT.
In any case, we inform you that, since cookies are not essential for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the settings of your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website might be less satisfactory. For more information on the deletion, disabling or blocking of cookies please visit:
You can also find information on how to do this in the following links depending on the browser you use:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in order to explain how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment. https://www.aepd.es/
9. COMPLAINT TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
In the case you consider that FIGUERAS has violated any of your rights protected by the regulations of protection of personal data or that it has violated any obligations in relation to the protection of Personal Data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority that in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency located on Calle Jorge Juan , 6. 28001 – Madrid. Tel. 901 100 099 – 912 663 517
You can file an electronic complaint through the electronic headquarters that is available on its website https://www.aepd.es/
10. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
It is also governed by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
Any dispute arising out of matters relating to this website will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Barcelona.
11. LATEST UPDATE