USE CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
These Use Conditions of the Website establish the general conditions that regulate both access, navigation, as well as the use of the contents of this website.
The information contained in this website refers to the services provided by FIGUERAS LEGAL, SLP (henceforth FIGUERAS), as well as other information related to its team of professionals, etc. The information about our services is only for descriptive purposes and in no way constitutes a binding offer that obliges the user to contract the services or make any order. FIGUERAS reserves the right to modify the information contained herein when it deems it appropriate and without prior notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided.
Likewise, it reserves the right to modify the content of this document of use of the website. Therefore, the User must carefully read this document on each of the occasions when he/she intends to use the website, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Website Use may be modified The performance of the service of this website has a limited duration to the time when the User is connected to the website or to any of the services provided through it.
2. USE CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
With the simple access, navigation or use of the website, the status of user is acquired. The user accepts fully and without any reservation the conditions contained in this text. The user undertakes to use the website together with its services and contents, in a lawful manner, in accordance with current legislation, generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user undertakes not to take actions that may cause damage to the website, freezing it, overloading or deteriorating it in any way, or preventing other users from free access, use or enjoyment of the website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF CONTENT
FIGUERAS owns the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website and all its contents (by way of example: texts, photographs and other audiovisual content, software, graphic design, etc.) or has the corresponding license or authorization for its use. The user access to the navigation of this website and use of this website does not imply any waiver, transmission, license or transfer of all or part thereto.
It is forbidden to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, if not expressly authorized in writing by FIGUERAS.
4.1. Links to other external websites
FIGUERAS disclaims all liability for any information on the World Wide Web not prepared by FIGUERAS or not published under its name. The website may contain hypertext links to other pages of the World Wide Web that are completely independent of this website. FIGUERAS will not respond or guarantee in any way the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided by any person or entity, physical or legal, with or without its own legal personality, through such hypertext links.
4.2. External links to Figueras websites
If any other website, user or entity wishes to establish a link to figueras.legal, this link must be subject to the following conditions:
- The link will be directed to the main page or any of its sections. The link, in any case, must be absolute and complete taking the user with a single click to the URL of the home page or to the URL of any of its sections. The link should cover the entire screen extension of the figueras.legal portal.
- In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by FIGUERAS, the website that establishes the link may reproduce in any way figueras.legal, including it as an integral part of its website, using frames, redirects or any other measure that involves hiding the origin of the information.
- It is not allowed the establishment of link to figueras.legal, from websites containing illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene content, in contravening morality or public order, is not authorized.
The website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (henceforth, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, FIGUERAS acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with the Law on Information Services and Electronic Commerce and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the wrongdoing and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the case that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she shall notify FIGUERAS by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, in any case this communication does not entail the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of FIGUERAS with the manifestations, content or services provided. FIGUERAS does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and is therefore not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to FIGUERAS.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The responsibility for the use of this Website rests solely and exclusively with the User. FIGUERAS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The unavailability, maintenance and operation of the Website or its services or content, as it requires supplies and services from third parties.
- Errors and omissions in the published information, as well as the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of the Users. Access to our website does not imply an obligation on the part of FIGUERAS to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software. FIGUERAS is not responsible for damage to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the use of the WEBSITE.
This Legal Notice is governed in each of its points by Spanish law and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
7. LATEST UPDATE
This use of the website was last revised in July 2020